Sensors 2022 Travel Award in Optical Sensors and Image Sensors (600 CHF)
We are pleased to announce that Sensors will be awarding a Travel Award for junior scientists in the field of optical sensors and image sensors. The applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the Sensors Editorial Board.
This award provides financial support for the winner to attend an international conference in the field of sensors and sensing to be held in 2022, in order to hold a presentation, present a poster, or both.
– Postdoctoral fellows or PhD students whose research field is optical sensors and image sensors.
– Plans to attend an international conference in 2022 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents:
– Information of the conference the applicant is planning to attend and the abstract that will be submitted.
– Curriculum Vitae and list of publications.
– Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words).
– Letter of recommendation from the supervisor, research director, or department head also confirms the applicant’s status as a postdoctoral fellow/PhD student.
The winner (one awardee) will be awarded CHF 600 and a certificate.
Please submit your applications for the Sensors 2022 Travel Award in Optical Sensors and Image Sensors online by 31 December 2021. The prize will be awarded before 28 February 2022 and announced on the Sensors website.