- Open Access— free to download, share, and reuse content. Authors receive recognition for their contribution when the paper is reused.
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 18.8 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 3.3 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the first half of 2021).
- Recognition of Reviewers: APC discount vouchers, optional signed peer review, and reviewer names published annually in the journal.
- International Readership: Our goal is to ensure the wide distribution of our journal’s contents across all global regions and countries.
- Sexes is a companion journal of IJERPH.
720 MDPI Editorial Board Members Receiving "2021 Highly Cited Researchers" Distinction
Topical Advisory Panel Established to Support Editorial Board
Open Access Week 2021 | It Matters How We Open Knowledge: Building Structural Equity, 25–31 October
Deadline: 20 December 2021
Deadline: 15 January 2022
Deadline: 28 February 2022
Deadline: 10 June 2022