Sustainability 2021 Travel Awards
We are pleased to announce that Sustainability will be awarding four Travel Awards for junior scientists. The applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee, consisting of senior scholars from the Sustainability Editorial Board.
This prize provides financial support for the winners to attend an international conference in the field of sustainability and sustainable development to be held in 2021, in order to hold a presentation, present a poster, or both.
– Postdoctoral fellows or PhD students (as of 31 December, 2021);
– Plans to attend an international conference in 2021 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents:
- Information of the conference the applicant is planning to attend and the abstract that will be submitted;
- Curriculum Vitae and list of publications;
- Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words);
- Letter of recommendation from the supervisor, research director, or department head, which also confirms the applicant’s status as a postdoctoral fellow/PhD student.
The winners (four awardees) will each be awarded 800 CHF and a certificate.
Please submit your applications for the Sustainability 2021 Travel Awards online by 31 January, 2021. Prizes will be awarded on 16 March, 2021 and announced on the Sustainability website.