Special Issue "SARS-CoV-2 Innate and Adaptive Immune Responses"
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 30 April 2022.
CNRS, U5282 CPTP, CHU purpan, Toulouse, France
Université Paul Sabatier, CPTP, CHU purpan, Toulouse, France
Interests: RNA viruses; viral tropism; innate immune response; inflammatory responses; glycosylation; viral signaling; emerging viruses; vaccine development
In the present issue, we will focus on studies aiming at:
- Innate immune response against coronaviruses, also including ssRNA viruses belonging to other families of viruses, PRR and PAMPS identification, inflammatory response and its regulation, and virus escape strategies.
- Adaptive immune responses for vaccines development against anti-SARS-CoV-2 and new strategies for vaccine development.
- Tropism of coronaviruses, including the role of glycosylation.
- Biochemical, structural and functional characterization of SARS-CoV-2 gene products.
Prof. Dr. Elmostafa Bahraoui
Dr. Remi Planes
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Viruses is an international peer-reviewed open access monthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 2200 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- ssRNA viruses
- innate immune responses
- adaptive immune responses
- inflammatory responses