Antibodies 2021 Best Paper Award (500 CHF)
To acknowledge the continued support of our authors, we are pleased to announce the “Antibodies 2021 Best Paper Award” for research and review articles published in Antibodies from 1 January 2019 to 31 December 2019. One research article or one review will receive the award. We hope this award will encourage the publication of other high-quality papers in the journal. The paper will be selected after thorough evaluation by the Journal Award Committee, and the winner will be announced in July 2021.
Eligibility for the Awards:
– Papers published in Antibodies from 1 January 2019 to 31 December 2019;
– Open to all career levels;
– Both regular and Special Issue submissions will be considered.
The papers will be selected by the Journal Award Committee according to the following criteria (data source: Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics)):
– Relevance to the journal’s field;
– Scientific merit and broad impact;
– Originality of the research objectives and/or the ideas presented;
– Creativity of the study design or uniqueness of the approaches and concepts;
– Clarity of presentation;
– Citation and download rates in 2020.
– One review/research article award: 500 CHF and a chance to publish a paper free of charge in Antibodies in 2021;
– The winner will receive a certificate.
The winner will be announced on the journal website in July 2021.
Antibodies Editorial Office
Antibodies (ISSN 2073-4468; CODEN: ANTICA) is an international peer-reviewed open access journal of immunoglobulins published quarterly online by MDPI. Antibodies has been indexed in the Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI—Web of Science), PubMed, EMBASE, Chemical Abstracts and other databases. The website of Antibodies can be accessed here.