- Open Access— free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High visibility: indexed within Scopus, SCIE (Web of Science), dblp, and many other databases.
- Journal Rank: CiteScore - Q1 (Algebra and Number Theory)
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 19.6 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 3.8 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the first half of 2021).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
Announcement on Japanese Consumption Tax (JCT)
MDPI Celebrates Company Milestone With 25th Anniversary Page
"We exist to help scientists achieve their own objectives"
Deadline: 20 August 2021
Deadline: 31 August 2021
Deadline: 30 September 2021
Deadline: 10 October 2021