Endocrines (ISSN 2673-396X) is an international, peer-reviewed, open-access journal that provides an advanced forum for studies related to endocrinology. It publishes reviews, research articles, communications, and technical notes. There is no restriction on the length of the papers, and we encourage scientists to publish their results in as much detail as possible.
Endocrines covers all topics related to endocrinology, including but not limited to:
- Genetic, epigenetic, biochemical, and molecular aspects of endocrine research and cell regulation in mammalian systems;
- Endocrine physiology;
- Endocrine pathology and diagnostics;
- Clinical aspects of endocrinology;
- Diabetes, obesity and metabolism;
- Parathyroid, bone and mineral metabolism;
- Adrenal gland and steroids;
- Pituitary gland, hypothalamus and neuro-immune–endocrine interactions;
- Reproduction and pregnancy;
- Developmental endocrinology;
- Pediatric endocrinology and inborn errors of metabolism;
- Endocrine hypertension and cardiovascular endocrinology;
- Aging and geriatric endocrinology;
- Exercise endocrinology;
- Behavioral endocrinology and gender identity disorders;
- Experimental and therapeutic applications in endocrine pharmacology;
- Endocrine oncology and endocrine-related cancers;
- Endocrine-disrupting chemicals.
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
Endocrines is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI takes the responsibility to enforce a rigorous peer-review together with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure to add high quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, do arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy. To verify the originality of content submitted to our journals, we use iThenticate to check submissions against previous publications. MDPI works with Publons to provide reviewers with credit for their work.
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to the following address. Received books will be listed as Books Received within the journal's News & Announcements section.
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in Endocrines will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The copyright is retained by the author(s). MDPI will insert the following note at the end of the published text:
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free in the News & Announcements section of the journal. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is . For further MDPI contacts, see here.
Announcement and Advertisement
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free in the News & Announcements section of the journal. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is .
For further MDPI contacts, see here.