We are pleased to announce that Fire will be awarding one Travel Award for junior scientists. The applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the Fire Editorial Board. This award provides financial support for the winner to attend an international conference in the field of Fire to be held in 2022, in order to hold a presentation, present a poster, or both.
– Postdoctoral fellows or PhD students.
– Plans to attend an international conference in 2022 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents:
– Information of the conference the applicant is planning to attend and the abstract that will be submitted.
– Curriculum Vitae and list of publications.
– Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words).
– Letter of recommendation from the supervisor, research director, or department head, which also confirms the applicant’s status as a postdoctoral fellow/PhD student.
The winner will be awarded 800 CHF and a certificate.
Please submit your applications for the Fire 2022 Travel Award online by 28 February, 2022.
Prize will be awarded at the end of March 2022 and announced on the Fire website.