We are pleased to announce that J. Imaging will be awarding 2020-2021 Travel Awards for junior scientists. The applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the J. Imaging Editorial Board.
This prize provides financial support for the winners to attend an international conference in the field of imaging to be held in 2020-2021, in order to hold a presentation, present a poster, or both.
– Postdoctoral fellows or PhD students.
– Plans to attend an international conference in 2020-2021 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents:
1. Information of the conference the applicant is planning to attend and the abstract that will be submitted.
2. Curriculum Vitae and list of publications.
3. Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words).
4. Letter of recommendation from the supervisor, research director, or department head, which also confirms the applicant’s status as a postdoctoral fellow/ PhD student.
The winners (two awardees) will each be awarded 400 CHF and a certificate.
Please submit your applications for the J. Imaging 2020-2021 Travel Awards online by 1 June 2021. Prizes will be awarded at the end of June 2021 and announced on the J. Imaging website.