Conflicts of Interest
- Feynman, R.P. There’s plenty of room at the bottom. Eng. Sci. 1960, 23, 22–36. [Google Scholar]
- Binnig, G.; Rohrer, H.; Gerber, C.; Weibel, E. Surface Studies by Scanning Tunneling Microscopy. Phys. Rev. Lett. 1982, 49, 57–61. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef]
- Binnig, G.; Quate, C.F.; Gerber, C. Atomic Force Microscope. Phys. Rev. Lett. 1986, 56, 930–933. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Cao, Y.; Fatemi, V.; Fang, S.; Watanabe, K.; Taniguchi, T.; Kaxiras, E.; Jarillo-Herrero, P. Unconventional superconductivity in magic-angle graphene superlattices. Nature 2018, 556, 43–50. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Wang, H.; Pumera, M. Fabrication of Micro/Nanoscale Motors. Chem. Rev. 2015, 115, 8704–8735. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Kalff, F.E.; Rebergen, M.P.; Fahrenfort, E.; Girovsky, J.; Toskovic, R.; Lado, J.L.; Fernández-Rossier, J.; Otte, A.F. A kilobyte rewritable atomic memory. Nat. Nanotechnol. 2016, 11, 926–929. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Avci, C.; Imaz, I.; Carné-Sánchez, A.; Pariente, J.A.; Tasios, N.; Pérez-Carvajal, J.; Alonso, M.I.; Blanco, A.; Dijkstra, M.; López, C.; et al. Self-assembly of polyhedral metal–organic framework particles into three-dimensional ordered superstructures. Nat. Chem. 2018, 10, 78–84. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Regehly, M.; Garmshausen, Y.; Reuter, M.; König, N.F.; Israel, E.; Kelly, D.P.; Chou, C.-Y.; Koch, K.; Asfari, B.; Hecht, S. Xolography for linear volumetric 3D printing. Nature 2020, 588, 620–624. [Google Scholar] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Short Biography of Author
|Andres Castellanos-Gomez is a Tenured Scientist in the Spanish National Research Council (Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas, CSIC). He explores novel 2D materials and studies their mechanical, electrical and optical properties with special interest in the application of these materials in nanomechanical and optoelectronic devices. He is the author of more than 150 articles in international peer-review journals and 6 book chapters. He is the principal investigator of a prestigious ERC Starting Grant. Among other recognitions, he has been appointed Fellow of the International Association of Advanced Materials (IAAM) in 2020, has been included in the Highly Cited Researchers 2018, 2019 and 2020 lists of Clarivate/WOS, and has also been recognized with the Young Researcher Award (experimental physics) of the Royal Physical Society of Spain (2016).|
Publisher’s Note: MDPI stays neutral with regard to jurisdictional claims in published maps and institutional affiliations.
© 2021 by the author. Licensee MDPI, Basel, Switzerland. This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).