Microscale Materials Science
A section of Micro (ISSN 2673-8023).
This section of Micro deals with all aspects of the design, production, characterization, and application of micro- and nanoscale materials.
Topics include but are not limited to the following:
- Synthesis, fabrication, and manufacturing of micro/nanostructured and micro/nanoscale materials;
- Formation of 1D nanostructures (nanofibers, nanotubes, nanorods, etc.);
- 2D materials and their heterostructures;
- Nanocomposites (nanocomposite coatings, self-healing nanocomposites, etc.);
- Micro/nanostructured materials;
- Materials for drug delivery (hydrogels, surface coatings, nanoparticles, etc.);
- Microscale hydrogels;
- Microscale fillers.
Following special issue within this section is currently open for submissions:
- Innovative Methods for Semiconductor Doping (Deadline: 30 September 2021)