Water 2022 Best Paper Awards
We are pleased to announce the “Water 2022 Best Paper Awards” for research and review articles published in Water from 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2020. Two reviews and two research articles will receive an award each. The papers will be selected after thorough evaluation by the journal Award Committee led by the EiC, Dr. Jean-Luc PROBST, and the winners will be announced in April 2022.
Eligibility for the awards:
– Papers published in Water from 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2020;
– Open to all career levels;
– Both regular and Special Issue submissions will be considered.
The papers will be selected by the journal Award Committee according to the following criteria (data source: Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics)):
– Scientific merit and broad impact;
– Relevance to the journal’s field;
– Originality of the research objectives and/or the ideas presented;
– Creativity of the study design or uniqueness of the approaches and concepts;
– Clarity of presentation;
– Citation, download and view rates in 2021.
The winners (corresponding authors) will receive a certificate and an offer to publish a paper free of charge in Water in 2022, after the normal peer-review procedure. Each winner will additionally receive a prize based on the award class:
– First Place Award (one review paper and one research article): 800 CHF for each;
– Second Place Award (one review paper and one research article): 500 CHF for each;
The winners will be announced on the journal website in April 2022.
Water Editorial Office