Special Issue "Selected Algorithmic Papers From CSR 2020"
A special issue of Algorithms (ISSN 1999-4893).
Deadline for manuscript submissions: closed (30 November 2020).
Interests: complexity theory; fixed parameter algorithms; formal languages; fractal geometry; learning algorithms (machine learning) and pattern recognition
Special Issues and Collections in MDPI journals
Special Issue in Algorithms: Selected papers from “Theorietage der Gesellschaft für Informatik” in Speyer; Invited Talks
Special Issue in Algorithms: Reconfiguration Problems
The 15th International Computer Science Symposium in Russia (CSR) is an annual international conference held in Russia that is designed to cover a broad range of topics in Theoretical Computer Science. Further details can be found here: https://csr2020.sciencesconf.org/
A number of extended conference papers regarding algorithms will be invited to this special issue of Algorithms journal to be published in Open Access form.
Prof. Dr. Henning Fernau
- algorithms and data structures
- computational complexity, including hardness of approximation and parameterized complexity
- randomness in computing, approximation algorithms, fixed-parameter algorithms
- combinatorial optimization, constraint satisfaction, operations research
- computational geometry
- string algorithms
- computational biology
- distributed computing
- fundamentals of machine learning, including learning theory, grammatical inference and neural computing
- quantum computing and quantum cryptography
- algorithmic aspects of big data