- Open Access— free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High Visibility: indexed within Scopus, SCIE (Web of Science), PubMed, PMC, and many other databases.
- Journal Rank: JCR - Q2 (Pediatrics)
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 18.1 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 2.8 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the first half of 2021).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
- Scope: Public Health and Epidemiology, Global Health, General Pediatrics, Pediatric Subspecialties, Pediatric Hospitalist Medicine
Prof. Dr. Chiarella Sforza Appointed Editor-in-Chief of Section “Pediatric Dentistry” in Children
2020 MDPI Top Reviewer Award—Winners Announced
MDPI Joins SDG Publishers Compact
Deadline: 20 October 2021
Deadline: 1 November 2021
Deadline: 20 November 2021
Deadline: 25 November 2021